Just a little about me
I have a bachelors in Nutrition and I am currently working on my personal training certification.
I live, breath, and eat health and fitness! If it was up to me I would live in a gym which is why I decided to pursue personal training. This love for fitness started when I was a little girl. I used to wear heels and run around in my house for hours! For me exercising is a good way to let out some of the stress of everyday life.
Why I created Alya’s Fit Club?
I thought what is better than combing my two loves and sharing this passion with everyone!
Advice I want to share with everyone
Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live. ~Jim Rohn
For better health now—some Do’s and Don’ts!
- Take a multi-vitamin
- Get enough sleep
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water
- Wear sun-block
- Brush and floss your teeth
- Eat fruits and vegetables
- Take the stairs instead of elevator
- Walk as much as possible
- Get plenty of exercise
- Mediate, have fun, and spend time with loved ones
- Avoid eating too much sugar, salt, fat, and processed foods
- Avoid cigarettes and alcohol
- Avoid watching too much TV
Remember that small changes make a huge difference in the long run
My Favorite Quote:
So many things to be thankful for:
For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson